August (Make Up Look)


Another month another make up post, this one is not as fancy or difficult it’s really simple. This one is less on the eyes and more about the lip contrary to the other makeup looks I have posted on here. Normally I post a look that I have been wearing a lot that month, this one however I created for the purpose of a blog post. Not that this is an original idea wear white eyeliner atop of black, but I recently got new white liner and felt the desire to play around with it a little.


Eyes- For the eyes all I used was the Nyx jumbo eye pencil (In the color Milk), The Super Skinny Eye Marker ( Also a Nyx product) and a little bit of just a flesh colored eye shadow across the lid of my eyes.

For application I put the white liner on first and just applied it thick so that I would have room to put the black on top of it closest to the eye lashes. And then I just applied my regular mascara.

Lips- This look is really more of a focus on the crazy dark lips. I rarely wear this color because to be honest it intimidates me. However I was feeling especially brave and I am going to try to add this lip to my more regular rotation of lipsticks I use. This is a WetnWild product in the number 907B. However I couldn’t find a link for it, I think this is because I have had this lipstick for so long they might not make it anymore or they may have changed the name or number.



Links- 



Thanks for reading!

Xx Pais Grace

Comments

Popular Posts