Naked 3 Make Up

I decided I wanted to make a post about a makeup look each month as a sort of makeup of the month type thing. So this is Aprils! This is a look that I have been wearing a lot lately and have loved. I got the Naked 3 pallet recently and I have had a lot of fun messing around with new looks and mixing colors and such.



To create this look I simply took the color "Buzz" all across the lid and used the color "Dark Side" though the crease of my eye lid (Both of these colors are from the Naked 3 pallet). Took enhance the color and add depth, I took the purple form the NYX party in Rio pallet and also ran it though the crease over the grey. To finish it off I took Dust, also a Naked 3 color, and put a little in the tear duct area of my eye and under the eye in the inner corner. I find the best way to apply this color is with my finger and not with a brush. The color is flaky and when I try to use a brush it all just falls out of dose nothing. The eye liner and mascara I used I have talked about in a previous blog post and I have also talked about the NyX pallet in a different blog post.


Thanks so much for reading and I hoped you enjoyed it! Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin! Click HERE! Xx Paisley

Comments

Popular Posts