Room Tour

Hello Readers! I wanted to put together a room tour sort of post, but as the current condition of my room is slightly messy I decided to do the post more on the decoration and little things in my room. A good amount of the decor is for Michael’s; I find that Michael’s almost always has a good selection of reasonably priced and nice decorations and trinkets. The other items are either thing that I’ve made or collected over time. I have tried to decorate my room with a shabby chic type style and I may or may not have over done it with the amount of tea related decorations in my room. However I find them cute and charming and most likely won’t get rid of any of them. I also have a lot of pictures in my room, (however this isn’t really shown in the pictures below) I love having pictures of my friends, my family and maybe just one or two of Taylor Swift... ;) Anyways I hope you enjoy the snaps I took and thank you for reading!
This little Alice in Wonderland tea pot is a Christmas ornament and was given to me by a friend, but I found it way to adorable and fragile to keep in a box eleven months out of the year.
I made this myself just with paper and then hung them up with some thread. These were designed to be Christmas decor, but I like them for all year round. Click Here to veiw the blog post I got the idea from and to find the templet to make these little dancers.
I LOVE my record player and I love my Taylor Swift vinyl, it was given to me by my ever so lovely brother. There is something so amazing about lessening to music on a record player and it also looks super cool! Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin! Xx Paisley

Comments

Popular Posts