Snow Outing


This winter feels as if it will go on forever and that we are permanently going to be in the cold. I am very fond of winter (winter clothes especially) but I will say that I am very over this freezing weather. Even though I don’t do the best at staying warm I did manage to put together a warm and cozy winter day outfit and am here to share it. I went on a little adventure with my family and we tromped about and took some pictures out in the snow, here are some pictures of out winter day outing.

Blanket Scarf   from Target
This is my current favorite winter item I own. I received it as a Christmas present and haven't taken off sense. It is so warm and I love how it is double sided with different prints. If you don't own a blanket scarf and live in a cold weather area I highly recommend them.
 

Black heel ankle boots from Target
These shoes have been a go to of mine for two winters now. They do surprisingly well on this ice and slick pavement, bad choice for walking in snow though.

Green Winter Coat from H&M
I have had this coat for I belive three years now and it is my favorite coat I have ever owned. It is still in fairly nice condition and it still keeps me warm so I will be wearing it next year Im sure. H&M have a great selection of winter coats.

Thanks so much for reading.
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts