Skin Favorites

Moment of complete truth. I don't have great skin, of course a large part of this is on me and not just due to my godgivn face. I have a ridiculous sweet tooth which means I eat to much sugar which is bad for your skin. Also staying up late and not drinking enough water are easy things to help with your skin and are also things I kinda suck at. So now that I've established that I don't have the skin of my dreams lets get to what this post is actually about. Here are a couple of my favorite makeup products for covering up blemishes and helping my skin look how I want it to. Of course every product works different for people based on there skin type but these so far have worked great for myself.




Okay so first of is the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I love this powder, its long lasting and I love a matte finish especially for the more oily parts of my face like my t zone. It is also super affordable and its lasts a long time so you wont have to go out and buy a new one every ten seconds.
Maybelline BB cream! I love BB cream. I love that its still has some coverage but at the same time it feels light on the face and not like its suffocating. I haven't tried any BB creams other then this one so I don't know how it is compared to other products but this one so far has worked great for me.

The bareMinerals BareSkine serum foundation is the newst baby to my makeup collection and so far its proven itself to be a great addition. I recently have been wanting a foundation with more coverage cause there are just those days when you want the appearance of great and glowing skin and I had been wanting to buy this sense bareMinerals put it out and finally followed though and bought it. And what can I say it works great, I personally wouldn't wear it on a daily bases but I still wear it often. Also SPF is always a pulse cause keeping your face safe from the sun is important. 

Links

So that's all of my current skin favorites, of course I'm no expert or guru but I still wanted to share what makeup I like best. Also here's to trying to eat less sugar and drink more water( Wish me luck).
Thanks so much for reading.
Paisley Grace xx

Comments

Popular Posts