2014

2014 has come and gone just like every year seems to so quickly. I made a lot of memories this year and am very thankful to all the people who were there for me this year and who helped make 2014 a great year. I don’t really feel like I accomplished a lot this year but there is always this year to start working on the things I want to accomplish. One thing I did start this year was this blog, I had wanted to start a blog for quite some time and I am so glad I finally followed through with it. This year I really want to spend more time on working hard on posts and other content for this blog so if there is anyone reading this get ready for a lot more posts form me in 2015.

This post is just going to be a little flash back on some highs of 2014. Thanks for reading and Happy New Year.
February
Birthday Party -2014

March
Cyt NI proudction of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

May
Prince and Princesses 

 Rapunzel -CYT NI


June



July
Oliver CCT- Crew


 Verve Studio 8 Dance Recital

 4th of July 2014

September
Braces off!!

October
Halloween 2014



November



December
Swingin in the Holidays Tour Group


Christmas with Family 2014














Thanks for Reading! Xx Paislely Grace

Comments

Popular Posts