October Favorites

  
I definitely accumulated a pretty good sized amount of new treasures or rediscovered ones within the last month. Most of these were things from October but I’ve postponed this post for so long that some of these items are November loves also. This favorites is a nice modge podge of beauty related things and just stuff, but either way I hope you like this post and let’s get at it.
First things first, my current favorite thing is just having time to breath in and out. I just got done with a show (see last post) and so much other hectic life things that finally having a small moment of sanity is amazing. Even though it feels very calm before the storm at least it’s a moment to get life back on track.

I have two books that I’ve read recently and wanted to talk about. The first one being …
“Where She Went”
This is the sequel to “If I Stay” which I’ve talked about before and is also just plain and simple super popular, however I one hundred percent love the second book better than the first, and considering how much I liked the first that’s quite a thing to say. I’m not going to say anything else about the book just because I don’t want to ruin the story for anyone, But I really liked it and if you like YA I would recommend it strongly.

The second book is not a YA book actually, which is a tiny bit of a stretch compared to my normal literature choices. But the other book I just finished is Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. The movie adaptation of this book has been one of my favorite movies for years and for some reason I just hadn’t read the book. But that has sense changed and is now one of my favorite movies and favorite books! To be honest the book and the movie are so different but I love each one for what it is.

Another new favorite of mine is the Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter by Burt’s Bee’s. With the weather getting colder I have been in need of good Chap Stick to fight the dryness of winter and this bad boy takes the cake. As it states in the tidal it is “ultra conditioning” and a major love of mine this month.



Nails

I have two new nail polishes this month and I am starting off with “Find me an Oasis” by Essie. I just adore the simplicity and clean look of this color and even though it is more of a summer color then winter color I just recently purchased it and have been wearing it.

Fruit-ta-la by Sally Hansen, this is not my normal type of polish but got this as a gift and gave it a try and ended up really liking it. My only complaint would be that you really have to coat it on for it to look nice and so it takes a while to dry but all in all I would highly recommend it, even though the name is ridiculous.



So lastly but not certainly not least….. 1898!!! This is Taylor Swift’s newest album which just came out this last month and what can I say other then I just love it! Of course I am already a huge fan of T Swift but I actually really like the new sounds and am a huge supporter. My favorite’s songs off the album are probably Wildest Dreams, Style and or New Romantics which is on the D.L.X. version of the album. Another really neat feature of the album is the Polaroid’s that are included with the purchase of the album. 




Links: 

Thanks for reading! Please following me on Bloglovin. 
xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts