Welcome & Everyday Products

Hello Readers, and welcome to Paisley Graced! I thought I could kick off my blog with a get to know me sort of post and a few of my favortie beauty products that I wear on somewhat of a daily basis. So a few things about myself, first things first my name is Paisley. Im new to the whole blogging scene but I am very excited to figure out the best way to make my content high qualty and something that people want to read. My plan for this blog is to a sort of beauty/lifestyle and just things that catch my eye sort of thing. I love all things beauty and fashion and love learing diffrent tips and tricks and hope I can share helpful, inspiring, and enterting things for YOU! These products are some of my absalute favortes!
Baby lips in pink punch, CoverGirl really red 575, Maybelline Red Revival 645
Maybelline love! THE COLOSSAL CAT EYES - WASHABLE IN GLAM BLACK
All time favorite eye liners! Pure Black Precision Eyeliner and ULTIMATE PRECISION LIQUID EYELINER IN BLACKEST BLACK. Hope you enjoyed my first post on my blog! Thanks for reading.... Xx Paisley

Comments

Popular Posts